A blank page—or art board—is both exciting and intimidating for a creative.
The possibilities are endless on both sides. Making your creative team’s work more efficient and strategic allows you to maximize their value to your organization while freeing up more time for great work. Here are five building principles:
- Gather and rank creative requests
- Standardize workflows
- Manage creative team demand
- Integrate existing tools
- Digitize review and approval
Gather and rank creative requests
The “hurry up and wait” cycle that sometimes occurs when working on creative projects can be avoided by giving your creative team a solid foundation. To do this, you can:
- Centralizing all requests
- Making creative briefs a habit
Standardizing workflows gives your creative teams a reliable and repeatable process to work in. To do this, you can:
- Creation of templates for projects
- Building of Smarter timelines
Manage creative team demand
Managing your creative team’s demand is more than just keeping them busy. It helps your creatives balance their workload and give each project their full attention. To do this, you can:
- Automating workflows to assign priority work
- Reducing meetings
Integrate existing tools
By integrating work management processes into Adobe Creative Cloud, you can meet creative teams where they are. To do this, you can:
- Real-time collaboration
- Creating and delivering work faster
Digitize review and approval
Automating feedback and approval reduces the amount of time projects spend in limbo and maximizes the creative process’ forward momentum. To do this, you can:
- Streamlining approval processes
- Reducing review cycles
Adobe Workfront enables you to prioritize creativity without sacrificing speed
The best creative work comes from creatives who can focus on high-value work. Give your creative team the time and space to do this with a work management app like Adobe Workfront that lets them:
- Work the way they want, with the tools they want, with Adobe Workfront and other Adobe apps.
- Provide work that meets your organization’s goals.
- Automate repetitive project management tasks like review and approval workflows.
With these systems in place, creatives can focus on creating.