An Email Service Provider (ESP) is one that offers services to send and to receive emails. Good ESP helps you when you are building email templates, when managing your contact lists, and when you are sending and tracking your campaigns on a larger scale. Most of the email account providers available are free but some of their premium features may be charged.
We have listed some of the free email providers with popular features.
The ProtonMail is an open source and it is also a secure email service that is offered by the MIT scientists and the CERN. It is protected by the Swiss privacy law. It has an easy to use secure email service, that have an end to end encryption.
1. There’s no personal information that is required in order to create an email account.
2. It can be easily accessed on any device without even installing the software.
3. You can send and receive emails that are secured with end-to-end encryption.
4. There’s no personal information that is needed for you to create your secure email account
5. The ProtonMail is optimized to help you better organize read, as well as to also send an email.
2) The Outlook
The Microsoft Outlook is browser-based email service provider. You can find it in the Exchange Server, the Exchange Online, and the Office 365. It helps you to become productive and to connect yourself when you are at home and also on the go.
1. It offers enterprise-grade security.
2. The Outlook has a built-in calendar in it that enables you to schedule and to manage meetings or events.
3. You can possibly see information about contact when you hover over its name.
4. It provides you with an easy way to find people, messages, and the documents in email.
3) The Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail is the known to be the most secure and it also add free email hosting service tailor-made just for your company’s communication needs. It is clean and also very fast and it offers protection against any kind of fake emails.
1. It has a control panel from where the admin can make some certain changes in the settings and also make customization.
2. It follows the e-Discovery process that will help you to discover your emails quickly.
3. Also it allows you to add comments in the email threads, the share files, the manage tasks, and the tag your organization team.
4. You can be able to integrate with the Zoho CRM (Customer Relation Management) to manage your sales.
4) The HubSpot
The HubSpot is a tool that is helpful to you in creating and sending of emails without IT or designer. It has got a drag and drop editor that enables you to make a customize of your mail. This application has a stand-by ready to use templates that can be used as per your need.
1. It allows you the possibility to deliver personalized emails.
2. You can send your mails with the privacy and data protection.
3. It allows you the ability to modify email content with ease.
4. This application also allows you to send emails from the CRM.
5. It has the function to automatically reply to emails.